Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New friends.

I really wish I knew someone in blogland. I don't. I have never met another knitter face to face that has a computer, and they are older anyway. I have to sit and wonder about all of the people going to Rhinebeck, because I have no idea where they are talking about. Not one person mentioned an actual location. It would help the rest of us who live below the Mason Dixon line. I I live in southern Missouri, there is nothing here in the way of the fiber arts. I told the people at my University that if they had fiber arts I would live there. Anyhow, I am just a little upset that I always miss out on the good stuff and I don't even have a place to go to a fiber fest. I just get to look at everyone else's purchases and wish that I could some year get away to go on a trip somewhere. I think that in the near future I will go to Europe again and I think that I will probably go alone so I do not have to pay that much for anything. I do ahave knitting progress to show, but I am too depressed to post a picture because it will not be of a fantastic yarn that someone bought, or of a pure fiber. The gorgeous colors are pretty much not available either, another disappointment. The only problem that I have in ordering from the internet is that I can tell the real color and I do not want to be disappointed. Oh well, I going to get off of her and try to do something else with my day besides knit.

No comments: