Thursday, November 09, 2006

UFO Wednesday


Okay, I don't know if I am happy about Blogger switching on me or not yet, but I do know that it put off by blogging last night, just when I was learning to get into a rythm. Anyhow, I was going to post about a baby sweater that I had started and then abandoned because I had just made one like it. I am going to finish it though, but it will be made of blue and grey stripes. Like the one I made of yellow and grey only this one has a few changes around the neckline, and the sleeves and such. I wanted to make it completely seemless, so that I wouldn't have to kitchener anything. Maybe when I am done I will post the pattern. I like raglan sweaters because there is less to do in the finishing department. Without further ado, here it is....

No comments: