Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Blogiversary


It is hard to imagine that I have had this blog for a whole year, and I never remembered doing it on my daughter's birthday. She is 3 now, and growing up so fast. I wish sometimes that I had more time and money so that we could go and do little girl things like shopping, and lunching, and have her own room with tea party....maybe later next year.

I have a finished object, my daughter loves hats and I made one, that was not intended for her, but I hated the way the yarn felt, and stretched. She loved the hat, and since today was her birthday, I finished it up this morning and gave it to her. She loves it, and I am glad. The yarn is already stretching out where I sewed up the top six stitches. I had to tighten it up. My daughter was in trouble picking up her mess when I had the thought to take a picture of the hat, and so it is modeled here by the ever accomodating Little Man.

No comments: