Sunday, November 12, 2006

FO Sunday


I had a really fun time today making my own t-shirt. I also have a few other ideas for some other t-shirts, and I hope to get to do them before I forget them. I had 6 whole unsupervised hours today, (without the kids I mean.) I have so much going on tomorrow, I hope my phone does not get turned off, I have no money now, and I have not paid my bill, they took away my long distance. I figure shortly it will be turned off. Oh well, I will have to do something about it. Hopefully tomorrow I will find out if I have a job or not. Or maybe I can land a patent. I know I have a good invention and you knitters out there will love me if I get it passed, so watch out, I might be coming your way, or maybe not, we will see. Anyhoo, here is a picture of my shirt. I bought the shirt at Micheal's for three dollars and I bought the iron on transfer and paint in a packet for a dollar at Jo-Ann's. It was dry in just a few hours. I can't wait to wear it for real, (I was just modeling it.)

No comments: