Sunday, November 12, 2006

UFO Saturday

Okalie Dokalie, I have been a bit busy today, I have done laundry, I have done all my dishes (which I hate more than any other chore), I had three children under three all day, I cooked, I served breakfast and drinks, I changed diapers, I took a bath (yay!), I gave baths, I helped kids potty, dressed kids, changed their soiled clothes, cleaned up after kids, vacuumed my floors, Mr. Cleaned my bathroom floors, and to top it off drank a whole pot of coffee! I am sorry, but having an almost three year old and an almost two year old, and a one year old is kind of hectic. I had to replace the foil on the kids windows, they ripped it down, and they ripped the curtain apart the other day. I also took out the trash and cleaned out my fridge. Boy, I wish that coffe was caffeinated, I am starting to really drag........zzzzzz, so for now, my post will be unfinished, and I will pick up where I left off tomorrow.

No comments: