Friday, November 10, 2006

UFO Friday, WHEEEeeeee




Okay, I have a lot of news for you, first, I have an unfinished sweater for a toddler, that I have to finish the sleeve on, but I will do that in a little while. I have some great news, I have created an invention fo knitting, that is a good idea. I sent in the idea and they have called back already twice, and I have a meeting on Monday to discuss everything. I can't wait. Wish me luck. I also have an unstarted project. I found a pattern for Teletubbies online, and I was amazed, this lady did a wonderful job. Her website is www.joyfultoys.bravepages.com/tubbies.html and the pattern is really good. There are somethings that are a little confusing for me because I think she is maybe British or something, and I don't understand, but I am excited about this pattern.

No comments: