Thursday, September 28, 2006

Timing is everything

The other night I went to the store and ran into the one guy that I said I would actually like to date. His kids went to daycare at out facility, and I helped take care of them fro time to time. He does not live in my town though and it was a surprise to see him there, but the thing that really made me happy is that he went way out of his way to speak to me, and he immediately knew who I was when he saw me. It was really nice. He talked to me for about 20 minutes in the middle of the isle, and he looked so nice. I looked awful because I had worked half of the day cleaning the inside of someone's house, and their deck and things like that. I can not wait to get a full time position that will pay me enough money that I can be comforatable.

No comments: