Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy, busy, busy.

I have been constantly filling out job search after search trying to find something that I am qualified for, and I would like, is day shift only, and no weekends. I really could use more help from the X, but he is not currently paying child support so I am a little strapped for daycare. I can't even afford to pay for someone to watch my kids for an hour. On the downside of my life, my arm has been killing me lately. I am not sure why, but I think it might have something to do with pilates. I have been trying it lately, and it seems to be a pretty good workout for the midsection. You will feel it later. I have been working on another baby sweater, but it is grey, they same shade of grey that I used in the baby Ezekiel baby sweater. Only, this time I will not be using any different colored stripes. I do not feel like taking any pictures right now. I am so tired, and stressed out trying to figure out where my next paycheck is going to come from. I have managed to be pretty resourceful up until now, but I have simply just run out of options. I have been called to substitute for two different occasions locally and I am looking forward to it. I miss all of the excitement in the children's eyes when they realize that it is time for art.

No comments: