Wednesday, October 04, 2006

sweater #?

Okay, I have a minor obsession making baby sweaters, but it is only because they take so little spare time. I have been working on one for my friend Jessica's little boy, and it will replace the one he grew out of from last year. (The red one with the orange stripes.)I think that blue is a good boy color, but I thought that just blue would be too plain. I like this color, even though the yarn itself is very ACRYLIC. If someone made this yarn in an affordable alternative, I would probably buy it. On the other hand, I was thinking about selling stitch markers. I have some pearls that are very pretty, and some periodot, and some other type of beads. I am not sure whether or not to try maybe an etsy store or what, but I will think about it. On the dating front, Mr. Dreamy has me pretty intimidated, and I usually do not get intimidated by men of any kind. I really like him, but he thinks that I am married in the together sense of the word. I am legally still married, but I am separated, and have been for almost 2 years. I just don't know how to bring it up without seeming obvious, but maybe I need to be who knows. Anyhow, here is a picture, and there will be more to follow, I did try knitting a little bolero sweater, or a shrug, but I messed up three times. The first time was right, it just didn't look right until I tried twice more. Duh.

No comments: