Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor day, labor away.


I have been having a particularly annoying day. My family is driving me crazy. Some one called at the crack of dawn this morning, and woke my son up, who screamed forever, and then I stepprd out on the porch for a second, and my daughter immediately started screaming, and I have an afghan to finish by sometime this week. It is for my step-mother's birthday on Monday. I finished the dress for my cousin and hopefully I can get a picture of her in it later today. I have got to get some kind of job soon, I am going crazy. I still do not have my car back. I miss my car, and I am sick and tired of driving around a car with handicap tags. I am only 28, as of the 21st of last month, and I am not handicap, and I have a car of my own, and I want a job. I can't get a job with this car, everyone looks at me like I am a lawsuit waiting to happen. I always thought it was important to take good care of your car, and to have a good one, but my car is being stripped down apparently without my permission. My battery has been taken out the hood was up in the rain, and there are clothes of my X's roomate in the backseat of my car, which means that when the battery was in the car, his roomate was driving my car 30 miles to work and back. I have an older BMW which I love like a faimly member, and I am getting horribly impatient waiting for it to be fixed. I think I might go annoy some family members so I can borrow a size 24mm wrench. okay, I feel better, I like that I can say what I like without having to worry online. No matter what I say, it always gets blown out of proprtion. No, I think I will leave my internet on all day and go to the park.

No comments: