Saturday, September 23, 2006

Man, oh Man!

I have something about men to get off of my chest, I said that we were going to go to the State Park, but he (X) could meet me at my house if he wanted to. He says great. So, did he ever show up? No. Did he call? Yes, an hour and a half later. Turns out he calls and leaves a message saying he did not feel so well. Why, you ask? Because he had a house full of people all night into the morning, and he stretched his earring holes, which made him ill. He thinks it is okay to stay up and party and use ear piercing as an excuse to stay away from his children and he thinks that is perfectly acceptable. He has seen his children once for an hour and a half this week, and has he paid any child support? I am sick and tired of being nice. Especially since the other day, I noticed that he drank our 2 year old daughter's pain medication for her tonsils. Not only did he take more than one dose, this is the third time he has drank an actual overdose of liquid hydrocodone medication. He needs to change and apparently nothing I say will work. The courts won't make him take a drug test, and they will not try to test him or order one unless he is arrested for a prior offense. I am sick of his lies. I hope he stays away.

No comments: