Thursday, January 18, 2007

Slip Slip Slipping away....


Oh boy, this day is going to last forever, I can already feel it. My daughter woke everyone up about three or four times in the middle of the night, and she wanted a kiss or she couldn't find her baby in the dark. I was ready to go nuts, she kept wanting a glass of milk to keep in her room. Ugh! Anyhow, I have to go to work today and clean a house. I have ben waiting on the key for two days. The house is over 3000 square feet. I am tired. I knit a pair of slippers for my daughter from a very popular book, and I hope they turn out to her size. I made them a little differently than in the book. I put a furry trim around the top. It was something someone gave me that I had no clue what to do with. I found something.....hopefully I can felt these today.

No comments: