Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Knit in chunks by Miss Twiss


I recently found a new webpage that is owned by Miss Twiss, many of you I am sure already know who she is, and I am just finding out. She is an apparently very generous person that saw a sweater in a magazine and decided to make her own pattern, and then SHARE it! How nice of her! I have been working on it, and I have not gotten really far because I am not used to knitting cables, so I am sort of slow, but I hope to make lots of progress shortly, I also need to buy an appropriate cable needle. I called my LYS, but they have not been open for three weeks now. We have has so much snow and ice that I don't think they will be open till next week. I am using Lion Brand Woolease in the color Orchid which is darker than my picture. It is more purple than bright pink. Anyhoo, I have also knit a pair of slippers for my daughter, will post more on that later, I still need to felt them.

1 comment:

Twiss And Weber said...

How is that first chunks coming along. Send me that photo is you like, I'd be happy to take a look. My instructions could be off. If you discover something awkward in the notes, please let me know! I'm going to try it out today maybe.
Happy knitting!