Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wow, what a Christmas!


I cannot believe all of things we got for Christmas....I also made a few things. I got three calendars, one was the page a day calendar of Stich N Bitch, one was the Knitting calendar that sits on the desk, and the other one was for being a mom...I got yarn, books, patterns, leather for slippers, a drop spindle, roving, novelty yarns, and there is more on the way. As it turns out there is a friend of my step mother whose mother lives in Germany and she is sending me some pattern books from overseas! I have lots to post and lots of pictures to share, so I will be doing that in the next few days, but for now, here is the wrap that I made for my step mother. It is about 13 or 14 feet long and it is about 20" wide. I loved it, hope she does too.

No comments: