Sunday, June 25, 2006

Baby Ezekiel


Okay, as you might remember, I finished this baby sweater about two weeks or so ago, I think. Anyhow, I finally got the buttons sewn on, and I really like it. It is a size two, and my daughter is two, so I had her try it on for size. She likes it so much she wants to keep it. I always seem to procrastinate when it comes to buttons. Oh well, I can't wait much longer, Marsha, the mother of previous said baby, and her husband Scott and her other child that I am very fond of, Malachi, are all moving to the Windy City at the first of the month. I am going to miss her, even if we aren't as vocal as we used to be, I am going to miss swimming and walking and being pregnant with her. We both have our children fairly close together and the last time she got pregnant it was because she wanted to be pregnant with me. Awwwww. They are moving for better opportunities, since she is a nurse and wants to study mid-wifery. Good luck! You will be missed.
My next finished project will be blue. In honor of Project Spectrum.