Sunday, June 18, 2006

I've been Found.

I don't mean in the religious sense, but in the sense that someone from highschool found me on that Classmates site, and they sent me email, but I don't want to talk to them. They were a friend at first, until I realised that he was trying to stalk me, he even asked my parents for permission to move in, so I moved out at 17, along with several other reasons. I told my mom he found me and she thought it was cute. What is she thinking? I have no reason to want to talk to this person, so I won't.
Up next, I have finished assembling my Lace Leaf Pullover. And I really like it, but there are some tragic mistakes. Like, how do you weaving the two ends to a kitchener stitch if there is no side seam? I have 2 mistakes and since I don't have a clue how to fix the, I will embrace them. The front of the sweater is flawless, it is on the back, and under the right arm that I have problems, but you live and learn, and ask help, then grow. I don't think it is so bad considering I never kitchenered anything before in 4 years, and never sewn in a whole sleeve that was already seamed. The picture is a bit warped, but oh well.