Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lucky me, I guess.


Both, of my digital cameras seem to be giving me problems. So, I have a fuzzy picture. I still need to sew buttons on, but it is a raglan sweater in size two knit with Lion Brand Woolease in yellow and grey, on size 9 needles. I am almost finished with my Lace Leaf Pullover by Teva Durham. I have to sew the sleeves on. I put it out of my mind for two months, and forgot to finish it. I had the body completely done, and half of the sleeve, and i just got busy. More pictures later. Get this, the X cleaned the inside of my house, the outside with a mop, and mowed my yard. I forgot Father's Day was this weekend. I have three men to buy for, or make things for. We will see how that goes, I need to send a package out for my Dad, he lives in West Virginia, and mail takes forever. Kind of like this post, gotta go.