Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sshhhh...I have a secret...


I have been sewing! Yes, I have always sewn, but now I have a state of the art non-computerized machine, by Brother. It was given to my mother and she broke it by not cleaning it, and then when I fixed it, she did not use it for over a year. I asked her why and she said she did not think that I had fixed the machine, because it was not working like it used to, she did not even try it for herself, she was watching me sew.....I did not go fast enough for her viewing pleasure, so I suggesting taking it from her and she was happy to oblige. I am giving my old machine to someone who like to learn to sew, and it should be a good first machine. Some other things that have happened; I found a local knitting group to join, it only took 5 years. I found Adorn magazine, super cool ideas...and I found a magazine called Cotton and Paint. There are some awesone slippers in it, and I am going to make two pair I think. I bought fabric for red ones and fabric for mauve brown ones...mmmmmm. Okay, here is a take a long bag that I made for my son, because no one gets his name right or returns his things...watch them try it now.

No comments: