Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chinese Torture Anyone?


I have been working on this glove for a while now....the same glove, for about 6 months. I have knit, and ripped, knit and ripped, and knit and ripped. The crazy thing is a pattern from a german manufacturer, that has been translated to English, or a resemblance of. It has driven me crazy from the moment I started it. There are directions in over three different places, and none of them match up. There are only partial directions in each spot. I would not recommend buying their patterns, but they are so darn cute, if you can figure them out. Anyhow, I have to get back to work, I need to finish this glove in time for the mail, it is a present for my Dad. His birthday is next week. 52 years old.....hahaha....but he's my Daddy. We did not get along until I was 15, but after that we were like two peas in a pod.

No comments: