Thursday, February 08, 2007

Working....on everything ; )

I have been busy for the past week or so, I have been working, I got done this evening at about 9:30. I have to go to work tomorrow too, and I do not know exactly how long it will take, but I do know that I can seriously make money cleaning. It is so strange how much people get paid to clean empty places. I worked so hard scrubbing that my legs literally ache all the way down the fronts and backs....I am getting ready to take a HOT bath. I can't wait. Rest assured that I have been knitting when I find that I can breathe, but it is on an older project that I am getting close to finishing. I want to work on my knit in chunks, but I find that I have to concentrate, and I can't hardly do that around my kids. Okay, my water is ready, I am going to sink in.....talk at you later....

No comments: