Friday, August 11, 2006

lost? maybe.

I have been kinda lost ever since I quit my job, I have been spending my time with my kids and loving every minute. Anyhow, I have had a yard sale, and I am being commisioned to make a dress for my cousin, and possibly make curtains. Itold her how much it would cost to make black-outs and she almost fainted. To top that off, she lives in an all metal house, and there is no way to secure that curtains, so they have to be magetically secured to the walls. I have secured two other jobs, and I think that I will like them both, substituting in the public schools, and doing photography. I have an art degree, but I don't have a lot of experience with the editing programs such as Adobe. This will be new, and I hope very satisfying. I have been knitting, and possibly today or tomorrow I will have something done. It is very cute but tomorrow is also my son's first birthday, so I am having a party. The party that I wish I could have had for my daughter as well, but I did not know that many kids. Now we do, and it will be lots of fun. Talk at you later.

No comments: