Thursday, September 26, 2019

Let the Chips Fall as they May

So as it’s nearing fall, actually it already is, but more feeling like it. I am closer to getting a job, but I keep having small things get in the way here or there, so far they have been overcome, but I am definitely being tested. I am behind on baby blankets, no surprise, I wanted to be up to date by now, but life gets in the way I suppose. Right now I am curious to find out if one of my sons is going to be punished basically for the misdeeds of the other son. Stressful to say the least. How do you turn a kid around? This kid has been a challenge for me all the years that I have been with my husband, even before marriage. He so desperately wanted to be my sidekick and he was until he started punishing the other kids and myself for when he got or gets in trouble. I digress, I have started two new items this week as I have startitis, a hat for one of the girls and a hoodie for my brother. Not sure If either one will work out perfectly, but I am trying it. And just for fun, a gratuitous picture of yarn goodness. Please excuse the string, I will sew that in later.

No comments: