Thursday, April 13, 2017

Better/More Pictures Please

Ok, so I have really gotten bad about not taking photos of things before giving them away and now I find myself with out a lot to post much of the time. I can however show you a pic of a hat that I knitted while on honeymoon, I created the spirals by slipping the 10th stitch every time, in a 10 pattern plus 1 row. And row after row the extra stitch will shift and you will be left with this lovely spiral pattern. The hat was donated to the winter warmies 2016. I also made a sweater for a little girl at church, they had talked about here being in the hospital all of the time and how she was always colder everyday than the other babies, so I made her a cardigan. I used a pattern on Ravelry called Cascade, by Petite Purls. I did change the button band a bit by adding another leaf to the bottom so it lined up a little more. I have yet to see her wear it, not sure if they liked it, or if it fitted. I always worry about those things, and I am sure I am just wasting my time. I always wonder why I made something for people, especially if they don't seem to care. Although everyone says people would LOVE to have my knitting, a lot of people don't seem happy about it. I just wanted to make something pretty.

No comments: