Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Just keep knitting, knitting, knitting...right?

So I finished up a scarf and now I am sure that it needs a hat to match lol. Not sure what I was thinking. I have started a pair of socks for the husband, he does not know and I am sure that he does not read my blog. But he is supportive believe it or not. The scarf is very soft, made of a wool/mohair blend and I used a ply of synthetic art yarn in the mix as well. I have been working on another baby blanket, this project was passed on to me by a friendly crocheter. I decided that I would try my hand at completion. Getting close, pics to come I am sure.
I am keen to find some more time for knitting but for now I have to go, I have to go by the grocery store to get materials to make a lasagna, son's request. Makes me happy that they enjoy the food I make. ok, chat more later. Oh P.S. I saw the second installation of Fifty Shades of Grey, (Fifty Shades Darker), and they took so much liberty with the scenes and the lines that I had no idea what was going on. But in the book Elena seemed nicer. Kim Basinger's hair was a bit bigger than expected as well, lol. All in all I am not sure how anyone could be that comfortable doing the things they do on camera. Shocking.

No comments: