Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy Busy Bees


Some bees were very busy over the winter, and I know, because someone gave me these as a gift...that was a week ago and they are still doing okay. (That would be my daughter behind them...) However, the person who gave them to me will not speak to me anymore. Apparently he had hopes that we would get married....but even the thought of another marriage is scary. Not to mention the fact that he was really rushing things, he only knew me for a week. Oh well, my brother came in from Florida, and I didn't even get a pictue to post. I will have to download one from his website. We don't look related so much anymore. He is two years older than me....but today he turns 31. Happy Birthday to my one and only big brother. Last Sunday was my Dad's birthday, the reason I am knitting crazy german mittens.
Wow, my kids are having a connecting moment, they wanted to sit next to eachother on the arm of the sofa....so cute. I have the other glove to finish and I can't wait because these gloves are dragging on forever. Hope Dad knows I care....lol.

No comments: