Monday, March 27, 2006

Project Spectrum is ongoing.

Okay, okay, I know that I haven't been that dilligent in my posting this past month, but when I couldn't post pictures, it drove me nuts. I, however have been knitting and as of last night I made a stocking cap in one evening, that's right, ME! I can't believe how much I have grown as a knitter, and all of the blogs I have visited and borrowed ideas from. As a matter of fact, I made my stocking cap on PINK needles, thank you, but it is actually for my Dad, so we won't tell him about the girly aspects, but as I was saying, I borrowed the basic pattern for my hat from almost felted, I will tryto insert a link to her website later, but my baby is sleeping next to my pattern book. I am mostly done on my lace leaf pullover too, except for the sleeves, and sewing together. This pattern flies.All right I can't upload photos again... nevermind.

No comments: