Tuesday, December 07, 2010

wor k a hol ic

ok, pic of some non knitting pleasure for my stepmother, it is a drawing of a train wreck in mid 1800's, it was the first insurance payout of Northwestern Mutual Insurance...

And here is some knitting pleasure, even though part of it is not for me...


The shawl is also for my stepmother, and the hat may be for me, apparently I love hats, and I would love to make myself some matching mittens, oh yeah, I have enough yarn to do that! But wait! Christmas is coming near and I need to make gifts for everyone else, I am making slippers for my sister, they are adorable and the pattern better turn out is all I can say because it cost me 7 friggin dollars...I have started already with a Tweed yarn, purple is the base color and then it has the red and yellow green and blue flecks of color all over...light gray purple is the only color I guess you could call it I suppose. Will post after I make them on here, won't be able to post on Ravelry since my little sister looks on there. hahaha

No comments: