Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Book!

I am now the proud owner of the GlamKnits book by Stefanie Japel, super awesome Jean bought it for me for Christmas! We did a cookie swap the other night at knitting as well and it was a blast, we had so much fun and the goodies were great, I am going to have to put my new recipies into play soon. I think that I am going to make a pair of earrings for Jean for Christmas, hopefully she won't read my blog tonight, lol. Not quite done with my slippers for Lindsey, I made heat sacks for much of my family, and I got some easy necklace closures for my grandmother, if she will use them. I know that no one likes to get older but sometimes we need a bit of help. Kay made me some really nice earring as well and I wore them with my sweater last night. Also I think that I am going to try to creat a post with just the information from my Knit in Chunks sweater and post my chart and the modifications that I made just in case anyone would like to make one like mine without frustration.

No comments: