Saturday, April 14, 2007

I know, I know....but it makes me happy

There was a quote I once heard, and agree with very much, by Bo Derek of all people. "Whoever said money doesn't buy hapiness doesn't know where to shop." I HAVE to agree. Whether it is something as trivial as a favorite ice cream, to favorite yarn, which we all know can get expensive....whatever it is, there is somehting that you can buy to cheer you up and only you know where to get it. I bought something a few minutes ago while trolling around on Amazon, and it was something I have been wanting for almost a year. It cost $7.63 total, cost and shipping. What was it you ask? A book. But, not just any book....EZ's Knitter's Almanac. I have watched over the past couple years as people have turned out sweater after sweater, and item after item from this classic book, and I knew I had to have one....and now I will. I copied the pic, but it won't open....I will take one when it arrives, he he he ...

No comments: