Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wow! I can't believe I'm blogging!

For awhile now I have wanted to get my own blog so I could chat about knitting with the rest of the civilized universe. And the rest of the world in general. I am a new knitter. Or at least I think I am. I have only been knitting for about three years, and sometimes I do not have much time, but I try to knit as much as possible. I hope to have an interesting blog, so I guess I should tell you about myself.......
I am a 27 year old mother of two and a director of a daycare center. I am currently getting a divorce and loving it. I had a bad marriage, since he didn't think he had to act married, I granted his wish. I graduated from the local university this last spring semester with a bachelors in education and art, kindergarten through 12th grade, and an associates degree in French, it's technically some other degree, since they don't give associates in French, but I'm not really sure how that works. The lady in the university office filed the paperwork and said it was the same thing.
I am currently living in Missouri, with very few people who know how to knit, thus the blog. I have wanted to participate in all of the contests, and knitalongs, but I did not think that it was fair of me to try and join without really putting myself out there.
Well, I am going to go for right now, but trust me, there will be a lot more to come.

No comments: