Monday, November 28, 2005

FO

 


Here is a sweater that I finished not too long ago, I gifted it to a friend in Kentucky,for her little boy. I made it out of Lion Brand Cotton Ease in size 0-6 months. I am making one in opposite colors for my little boy. The pattern was a freebie from Caron yarns, but I couln't stand to put acrylic on a baby...however, I did want to make sure that it was durable. My only problem with it was seaming, I do it the way everyone says to, but I don't think they look that pretty, I think I may adapt the next one to do in the round.
In other news, I am a mother of a two year old, and a 4 month old. Things do stay pretty busy. That is okay though , I wouldn't have it any other way. She seems to be the queen of the tantrums lately, and I must say I can't wait for that to quit. Their father, the object of my divorce, seems to dissapoint them and me time and again. I think I might give up on that one. He left her birthday party the other day so he could go do laundry...I don't believe it. A man who never did more that a load in the five years we were married suddenly skipped his daughters birthday for a laundry-mat. Posted by Picasa

No comments: