Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Aptly Named

So, I have been trying to finish up some projects and to add a few more to the winter Warmies project, so I checked out this pattern from Valley Yarns called #580 Last Minute Hat, and I have to tell you it is strangely satisfying. I normally don't like simple, or easy, but I guess because the two yarns add a visual texture, I truly love it. I have made a couple in the last week and a half while working on other projects. It was for a good cause and gratifying; win/win. These were after finishing the third and last sport scarf project for a coworker. (She got two of them). The first of which I made two years ago for a kid on the Angel tree that my team adopted for Christmas. I have no pattern for the scarf and the football hat is my design as well. It's more like a feeling, just do it lol. Hopefully no Pinerest like fail photos will be posted later, but I would love to see if anyone would like to make one of their own please feel free. Change it even, I like diversity:-)

No comments: