Saturday, February 20, 2010

Up to no good, wait that's not what I meant

Ok, So I have been a bit busy, I made another cabled hat, this one is for Tavis' Dad, I am starting to think that my Dad may want one as well. His brirthday is coming up in March. And so is my big brothers. I will need to find out what he would like. You know I knit another black hat just like the one I made for my Dad and my son wanted it, wore it one time to daycare, and boom, gone, I think that's hat number 5 that was stolen. It really sucks that people would steal from a child and never bring it back. Oh sorry, I guess I'm venting, back to the matter at hand. My daughters kindergarten teacher is pregnant and due any day, which would be early, and she is awesome for my daughter, she has done so much I don't know what we would have done without her. So, I made her a baby sweater, it was from Debbie Bliss' Beginner Baby Knits....I LOVE the way the yarn created this strange argyle pattern, totally cool!!!

No comments: