Sunday, August 05, 2007

OMG

I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to post....Iknew I had been remiss, but this is terrible. I vow to do better in the future. I have a finished object for you....a long awaited one anyway. I just finished it. I have been very busy. I have a new job and I have so much going on at the moment. I have been out car shopping and aand just doing everything. I also need to get a cheaper house so I can afford more things. I am looking to buy, and I want to stay in the area, so I may have to wait a while. Anyhoo, without any further ado, this is a creation for my daughter in a yarn that was made by Wal-Mart, and the pattern was the Short Round Neck Cardigan from the Big Needle Knits book. I fell in love with the pattern when I saw it and it does not come in kid sizes, but I made it into a size 4.

No comments: