Saturday, January 28, 2006

enough....



Sometimes I actually have to wonder if I have a suicide wish, I have so many things to do, on top of going to work and being a Mom. I would like to finish my angelina, but it is taking so long, I have been working on it FOREVER...maybe this is why I have not seen a finished one on the internet yet. Anyhow, I finished a baby quilt, and I am also working on a scarf for a guy, that has cables. It is for a friend that does not have a heater in his vehicle. Sorry, no pictures yet, and I really am going to have to figure out what the deal is with my camera. All the pictures keep getting fuzzier and fuzzier. I think my picture card is getting worn out or something. Oh well, I am going to get a new camera soon. If anyone has finished the Angelina, I would love to see some photos for inspiration.....

No comments: